The news media has been talking a lot lately about inflation and the growing possibility of a recession. This has people worried about their short term financial plans, in dealing with inflation, and what a recession could do to their long term financial plans.
That's why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk about not only inflation (which I've addressed in previous episodes), but recession as well, and offer a few tips for preparing your finances. In this way I hope to reduce your stress by knowing that you are ready for whatever comes.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to Prepare for Possible Layoffs
- How to Take Advantage of Higher Interest Rates
- What Financial Advisors Are Telling People They Should Do
- Ways You Can Prepare for Recession Now
Links & Resources
- What Recession Could Mean for You (CNN)
- What Financial Advisors Are Telling People (CNBC)
- Take Advantage of Rising Rates (CNN)
- Best Money Moves After Fed's Major Interest Rate Hikes (CNBC)
- College Boards Big Future
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 156: What to Do Should You Lose Your Job
- Episode 132: Preparing For, and Dealing with, Inflation
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.