Tax time approaches as we head into spring, so it's a good idea to start thinking about what to do once your return is prepared and ready to file. Do you owe money? If so, are you able to pay it? On the other hand, if you're getting a refund, have you thought about what to do with it once it arrives in your bank account?
So in this episode of the podcast I wanted to help you to answer these questions, so that when the time comes to either pay the piper or dance merrily to his tune you'll be prepared with a strategy in place. Think about these ideas and then take action.
In this episode you will learn:
- Payment Plans with the IRS
- Offers in Compromise
- The Best Ways to Spend Your Refund
- Why Stopping the Refunds is a Great Idea
Links & Resources
- Payment Options with the IRS (CNBC)
- IRS Offer In Compromise Pre-Qualifier Tool
- IRS Offer In Compromise Booklet
- 3 Timely Ways to Spend Your Tax Refund (CNBC)
- 5 Ideas on What to Do with Your Tax Refund (Principal.com)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like: