In Episode 136 I talked about how important it is to start planning and investing for your financial future as soon as possible, preferably in your 20s. Even if you can’t put aside that much initially, that money has the maximum growth potential between now and retirement.
But young families face some unique challenges that can make it difficult to “pay yourself first” (and not all the bills that fall due every month). That’s why in this episode of the podcast I talk to Joe Oakley, a Certified Financial Planner with a young family to talk about how it can be done!
In this episode you will learn:
- The Financial Challenges That Face Young Families
- The Biggest Financial Mistakes Families Make
- The Most Important Steps to Financial Freedom for Young Families
- The Importance of Life and Disability Insurance
- Why Financial Mindset is So Important
Links & Resources
- New Horizons Wealth Management, LLC
- Enjoy More 30s Podcast
- CNBC Article
- 0% Interest Rate Cards
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like: