Once the holidays are over and our attention is drawn to the coming new year, it is inevitable that we start thinking about New Year's resolutions. How can we make 2022 better than 2021 as far as our financial freedom is concerned?
That's why in this episode of the podcast, as in December podcasts in previous years, I wanted to talk about the resolutions you should be thinking about making in order to improve your financial situation and get that much closer to financial freedom.
In this episode you will get tips for resolutions to:
- Control spending
- Be prepared for financial emergencies
- Create a financial strategy and long-term plan
- Build or rebuild your credit
Links & Resources
- Financial New Years Resolutions (WalletHub)
- WalletHub's Wallet Literacy Quiz
- Financial New Years Resolutions (Money Under 30)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 73: Understanding How Credit & Credit Scores Work
- Episode 39:Knowing Whom to Turn to for Credit Help
- Episode 79: Tips on Finding a Better Job
- Episode 66: The Art of Asking for a Raise
- Episode 136: Starting Early on Retirement Savings
- Episode 113: Living Below Your Means with Tightwad Todd
- Episode 118: Tips for Saving Money on Your Cell Phone Bill
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.