These days, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is in the news quite a bit. People are talking about using it for online purchases of goods and services, as well as investing. It is, in effect, becoming the “next big thing.”
Buy what is cryptocurrency, how do you get it, and how do you spend it? Plus, is it safe or even a good idea to use? So in this episode of the podcast I get into the details of cryptocurrency and answer those questions!
In this episode you will learn:
- What is cryptocurrency?
- How does it work?
- How can you get it?
- How can you spend it?
Links & Resources
- 7 Things to Know About Cryptocurrency (NerdWallet)
- Blockchain Technology (NerdWallet)
- How to Buy Cryptocurrency (Forbes Advisor)
- Things You Can Buy with Bitcoin (Money Under 30)
- 5 Ways to Avoid Credit Card Fraud (CNBC)
- FTC Fraud Hotline
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.