For some reason, parents seem to have difficulty talking to their children about money. The mindset of good money habits doesn’t seem to get passed down to the next generation. This is why 7 out of 10 American millionaires are first generation.
That’s why in Episode 97 of the podcast I talked about this subject at length. However, as this topic bears repeating, I have brought on to this episode of the podcast Derrick Kinney, a fellow financial freedom advocate to share his thoughts on the subject.
In this episode you will learn:
- The 3 Beliefs About Money No One is Teaching Their Kids
- How to talk to young children about money
- The pre-teen conversation about finances
- How to prepare your teenager to leave the financial nest
- How to launch your adult child into the world
Links & Resources
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.