In Episode 96, I talked about getting your money ready for marriage. But what if you’re already married and have been for years? If you are both of the same mind when it comes to money, then great! But what if you have different money mindsets? What if you are having trouble coming to agreement on spending?
That is why, as we round out a series of episodes on preparing personal finances for 2021, I wanted to address this issue and discuss ways in which you can come to an agreement going forward and end up going in the same direction together.
In this episode you will learn:
- The Importance of Communication in Financial Decisions
- 7 Great Tips for a Healthy Financial Relationship
- Whether You Should Split Finances or Keep Them Joint
- How to Reconcile Your Spending Differences
Links & Resources
- Money and Marriage: 7 Tips for a Healthy Relationship (Dave Ramsey)
- Financial Advice Married Couples Should Not Ignore (The Balance)
- How Should Married Couples Split Finances? (The Worth Project)
- Reconciling Spending Differences (EveryGirl)
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.