Being in debt is stressful, no question! It can weigh on your mind with constant worry about how you will ever be able to pay the debts and avoid bankruptcy. It can have you afraid to open your mail or answer the phone.
But there are helpful and constructive ways to deal with this stress, which is why in this episode of the podcast I talk to psychologist Dr. David Weiman on how you can address that stress head-on and keep it from ruling your life!
In this episode you will learn:
- How financial stress can affect your health and mental state
- Key steps to lowering financial stress
- What you can learn from people who handle stress well
- How knowing your risk tolerance can lower stress in retirement planning
Links & Resources
- DaveRamsey.com (Baby Steps)
- The Millionaire Next Door (Book)
- The Obstacle is the Way (Book)
- Vanguard Planning Tools
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.