The coronavirus pandemic has shut down a lot businesses and forced many others to operate virtually, often times with reduced staff. Revenues have dropped, and businesses are looking for ways to pay their expenses until the crisis is over.
Our situation today is a much bigger example of what happens to businesses every year, where they are going through tough times and need financing to keep going until things get better. That’s why in this episode of the podcast I talk with Ty Crandall, CEO of Credit Suite, on how you can get business credit for bridge financing to make sure your business stays in business.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Tips on Bridge Loan Financing Programs
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) from the SBA
- Payroll Protection Program
- General Tips & Advice on How to Apply for and Get Bridge Financing
Links & Resources
- EIDL Form from SBA: Form
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): Forms
- IRS Form 940
- IRS Form 941
- Credit Suite Web Site
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
- Episode 71: Ty Crandall on Establishing & Getting Business Credit
- Episode 98: Expanding Your Business with Somnath Sikdar
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.