Financial planning and a good investment strategy, started as early as possible, is key to achieving financial freedom in retirement. The sooner you do it, the better off you are (and will be).
But many people start off doing this with no clear idea of what they are doing, which can really derail the train soon after it leaves the station. Out of ignorance, or listening to the wrong advice, people can cause serious problems for their retirement plans.
That is why in this episode of the podcast I talk to Lorraine Ell, of the company Better Money Decisions, to talk about what she sees as the Top 10 Mistakes People Make in Financial Planning and Investing.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why trying to time the market is a bad idea
- Why having an investment plan is important
- The importance of selecting the right advisor
- The importance of diversification
- More . . .
Links & Resources
- Lorraine’s Web Sites
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- LinkedIn: www.LinkedIn.com/in/lorraineell
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/BetterMoneyDecisions
- Twitter: @lorraineell
- Bozos, Monsters, and Whizbangs