People with bad credit, living paycheck to paycheck, often find themselves with few options when unexpected expenses crop up, or they have a drop in income due to a reduction of overtime or their work hours but not a reduction in their living expenses. As a result, they become desperate for a way to pay the bills, creating a recipe for desperation.
Three of the options they turn to are payday loans, car title loans, and pension loans. However, they have a tendency to make matters much worse, and as such, should be avoided at all costs. That is why in this episode of the podcast I wanted to talk about these loans, why they are the wrong solution, and why you should avoid them if at all possible.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why payday loan interest rates are really over 100%
- How payday loans trap you into borrowing more and more
- How car title loans can be worse than payday loans
- Questions to ask before getting a payday or car title loan
- Alternatives to these loans
- How pension loans can ruin your retirement
- Why you should never get a tax refund anticipation loan