The biggest asset most people have is their home, so if they decide to sell it, they want to make sure that they get the most they can in price. This can be particularly important if they still owe a lot on the mortgage or mortgages. But the real estate market isn’t what it was prior to 2008, and probably won’t be again any time soon. So, if you want to make the most from your home sale, you need to be smart and strategic about it.
That is why, in this episode of the podcast, I talk to real estate broker Lynn Stambaugh, the owner of Cardinal Real Estate Services here in Woodbury, about some do’s and don’ts when it comes to selling your home. If you are planning to put your home on the market, or are looking to do so in the next few years, these are some things that you should definitely bear in mind!
In this episode you will learn:
- How to pick a good real estate agent to sell your home
- Staging and curb appeal to increase interest
- Which home improvements add value (and which don't)
- Do hardwood floors or open concept matter?
- How to set the best list price
Links & Show Notes
- Cardinal Real Estate Services Web Site
- Office: 856-853-1616
- Cell: 609-209-4743