People in financial difficulty often have low credit scores that prevent them from achieving their financial goals and dreams. They can't get a mortgage or a car, they could be turned down for an apartment rental, or they are paying way more for insurance than is affordable.
So in this episode of the podcast I talk about what you need to do to clean up your credit reports and start increasing your FICO score. It will take some time and effort, but once you are finished, you will be much closer to financial freedom. More specifically, you will learn about:
- Reviewing your credit reports
- Formulating a strategy for addressing the negative entries that affect your score
- Potential pitfalls of your strategy
- Correcting errors on your reports
- Following up to be sure your strategy was successful