Financial freedom often comes from a job or career obtained as a result of a good education. But graduating with enormous student loan debt can stand in the way of that freedom. In order to be assured of a bright financial future, you have to be strategic in your planning in how to pay for that education.
That is why in in this episode of the podcast, I talk about how to create a smart and affordable financial aid strategy so as to minimize the likelihood of graduating with unmanageable loan debt!
In this episode you will learn:
- How to Respond to a College's Offer of Aid
- How to Choose an Affordable School
- How to "Get the Free Money First"
- How to Leverage Federal Financial Aid Options
Links & Resources
- Best Way to Respond to a School’s Financial Aid Offer
- How to Determine If You Can Afford the College of Your Choice
- Why Federal Student Loans Are a Better Option Than Private Loans
- What is a Federal TEACH Grant?