In his blog, experienced Woodbury-based lawyer Steve Richardson keeps you updated on bankruptcy and traffic court cases in Gloucester, Camden and surrounding counties, along with many other issues of New Jersey law. Regular messages are posted on debt discharge, Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 filings, foreclosures avoided, and how to avoid or limit traffic violation fines, surcharges, points, license suspension or jail term.
- Page 12
Be Careful About Discharging Your Divorce Attorney’s Fees in Bankruptcy If you are getting divorced, filing bankruptcy, and planning to discharge your lawyer's fees here in New Jersey, you need to be careful. Find out why here.
- Posted on 08/22/2018Saving Lots of Money on Your Child's College Education
- Posted on 02/09/2018Eagles Win Super Bowl LII! It Was Hard Earned and No One Let It Happen!
- Posted on 11/08/2017After the Negative Campaigns Coming Together Following the 2017 Election Cycle
- Posted on 10/20/2017Charles Hallinan on Trial for Racketeering! Justice for Payday Loan Victims!
- Posted on 07/05/2017Keeping Subscription Services from Busting Your Budget